Next week on the 14th November the Cambridge United Futsal team are organising a fund-raising dinner for the benefit of the Futsal club. For more information about the dinner click on the the photo above or the following link -
During the evening there will be an auction held. See below the list of items -
Futsal Dinner 2018 Auction Items
1. A futsal ball and Cambridge United futsal team shirt, both signed by the 2018-19 squad-
PLUS a large Cambridge United Goody Bag containing a whole range of items, including a Hospitality gift voucher for 2 people in Club Cambridge with programmes and seats, match ticket voucher for 2 adults and 2 under-18s, Cufflinks, Leather bank card wallet, mug, water bottle,
“Joe Dunne” bobble hat, scarf, key ring and other small items.
2. “Family Gift Pack” - a match day Mascot package at the Abbey for a youngster a signed Cambridge United FC ball and with signed shirts from this season and last. PLUS a meal for four at Nando’s, Newmarket Road AND two beautifully made hand-knitted dolls from the Edmund Trust charity
3. Caricature of a group of up to four people by Colin Proctor who draws these of the Cambridge United team. One for the family, the Reception area, or even the boardroom !
4. Valuable Framed Limited Edition Football Art Print by Sybil Andrews, a renowned 1900s artist, donated by Lawson Gallery, King’s Parade, Cambridge
5. A Fitness package donated by Hills Road Sports & Tennis Centre- voucher for one month’s unlimited gym use, fifty pound voucher for court or gym use, 1 year’s membership for the sports centre (gives you 7 day advance booking), 25% off centre activities and a 1-hour sports massage. PLUS a large selection of Whey-Hey brownie-style low sugar, high protein nutrition bars.
6. Christmas Made Easy - a 6ft tree, a wreath and a 6-bottle case ( NOT “Tesco“!) of French fizz, red, white and rose wines, dessert wine, Selwyn College port, delivered to your local home or office.
7. A look behind the traffic cones at the largest road building project in Britain, which is still 2 years away from completion. The A14 diverges from its present route beyond Swavesey and takes in a massive new river bridge over the East Coast main line railway and the River Ouse at Brampton. An Exclusive 3 Hour V.I.P Tour of the A14 Project for four people in a site four wheel drive pickup or a minibus.
8. Six tickets to Cameron Mackintosh’s sell-out musical “Hamilton” on Friday 22nd February 2019 at The Victoria Palace Theatre in London. These are House seats in the Royal Circle, courtesy of 8build, who re-modelled the theatre for this production
9. “Best Seats in the House“, Row G, centre of the stalls. Four Panto Tickets to Aladdin this Christmas , on Thursday 13th December at 7pm, at Cambridge Arts Theatre, starring Wayne Sleep and Liza Goddard with meal before the show at the award-winning Trinity Restaurant in Trinity Street
10. Two tickets to “Thriller Live” - the Michael Jackson moonwalk and songs show at The Lyric Theatre, London, together with either pre-performance or interval drinks with the producer.
On a date to be agreed for early 2019.
11. Individual Plane Flight - a flexible package for a one hour flight for one person, either open-air in a 2-seater Piper Cub or a larger aircraft, depending on weather. Takes off locally.
12. “The James Bond” - watch the cars being made. A factory tour of the Aston Martin factory for one person, driven there and back in a DB9. Date to be agreed - 2019
13 A Rooftop Walk on King’s College Chapel for six people ( minimum height 4 ft)
(180 steps to climb) and afternoon tea at the beautifully situated Doubletree Hotel ( formerly The Garden House) on the river, with parking. Take your camera.