Today on the 14th November the Cambridge United Futsal team ohave organised a fund-raising dinner for the benefit of the Futsal club.
During the evening there will be an auction held. See below the list of items - If you are not going to the meal but would like to bid on one of the items you can do so by using the contact form below before 3pm this afternoon
Futsal Dinner 2018 Auction Items
1. A futsal ball and Cambridge United futsal team shirt, both signed by the 2018-19 squad-
PLUS a large Cambridge United Goody Bag containing a whole range of items, including a Hospitality gift voucher for 2 people in Club Cambridge with programmes and seats, match ticket voucher for 2 adults and 2 under-18s, Cufflinks, Leather bank card wallet, mug, water bottle,
“Joe Dunne” bobble hat, scarf, key ring and other small items.
2. “Family Gift Pack” - a match day Mascot package at the Abbey for a youngster a signed Cambridge United FC ball and with signed shirts from this season and last. PLUS a meal for four at Nando’s, Newmarket Road AND two beautifully made hand-knitted dolls from the Edmund Trust charity
3. Caricature of a group of up to four people by Colin Proctor who draws these of the Cambridge United team. One for the family, the Reception area, or even the boardroom !
4. Valuable Framed Limited Edition Football Art Print by Sybil Andrews, a renowned 1900s artist, donated by Lawson Gallery, King’s Parade, Cambridge
5. A Fitness package donated by Hills Road Sports & Tennis Centre- voucher for one month’s unlimited gym use, fifty pound voucher for court or gym use, 1 year’s membership for the sports centre (gives you 7 day advance booking), 25% off centre activities and a 1-hour sports massage. PLUS a large selection of Whey-Hey brownie-style low sugar, high protein nutrition bars.
6. Christmas Made Easy - a 6ft tree, a wreath and a 6-bottle case ( NOT “Tesco“!) of French fizz, red, white and rose wines, dessert wine, Selwyn College port, delivered to your local home or office.
7. A look behind the traffic cones at the largest road building project in Britain, which is still 2 years away from completion. The A14 diverges from its present route beyond Swavesey and takes in a massive new river bridge over the East Coast main line railway and the River Ouse at Brampton. An Exclusive 3 Hour V.I.P Tour of the A14 Project for four people in a site four wheel drive pickup or a minibus.
8. Six tickets to Cameron Mackintosh’s sell-out musical “Hamilton” on Friday 22nd February 2019 at The Victoria Palace Theatre in London. These are House seats in the Royal Circle, courtesy of 8build, who re-modelled the theatre for this production
9. “Best Seats in the House“, Row G, centre of the stalls. Four Panto Tickets to Aladdin this Christmas , on Thursday 13th December at 7pm, at Cambridge Arts Theatre, starring Wayne Sleep and Liza Goddard with meal before the show at the award-winning Trinity Restaurant in Trinity Street
10. Two tickets to “Thriller Live” - the Michael Jackson moonwalk and songs show at The Lyric Theatre, London, together with either pre-performance or interval drinks with the producer.
On a date to be agreed for early 2019.
11. Individual Plane Flight - a flexible package for a one hour flight for one person, either open-air in a 2-seater Piper Cub or a larger aircraft, depending on weather. Takes off locally.
12. “The James Bond” - watch the cars being made. A factory tour of the Aston Martin factory for one person, driven there and back in a DB9. Date to be agreed - 2019
13 A Rooftop Walk on King’s College Chapel for six people ( minimum height 4 ft)
(180 steps to climb) and afternoon tea at the beautifully situated Doubletree Hotel ( formerly The Garden House) on the river, with parking. Take your camera.