Click Away Travel requirements from 18/9/2021
You must demonstrate you are at a low-risk of transmitting COVID-19. All travellers aged 11 or older must show evidence of one of the following to be allowed to travel on the away coach
o Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test (LFT), reported and demonstrated via a text message or email from NHS Test and Trace. The test needs to be taken within 48 hours of the time the coach leaves the stadium and the email confirmation must be sent to email@example.com no later than 24 hours before travel. This will then be passed to our coach company Grey’s of Ely. A photo of your negative test is not acceptable.
o Or proof of full vaccination - both doses received at least 14 days prior to travel, shown at time of travel on the NHS App or a printed copy. The card given to you at the time of the vaccine is not acceptable.
Please note the “NHS App” is different to the “NHS COVID-19 App”.
You can also call 119 to get a letter sent to you if you cannot get one online. You will need to have your NHS number . This number is added to any letter you have received or included on a prescription. If you do not have one of these options please contact your Health Centre
Failure to provide one of these forms of evidence will mean you are unable to travel.
NHS Lateral Flow Test (LFT)
● The test needs to be taken within 48 hours of the time of travel
● The results of the Lateral Flow Tests need to be uploaded using the NHS self-report tool.
● You must forward proof of your negative test by text or email to 07591 111251 for text (include your name) or to firstname.lastname@example.org for email proof no later than 24 hours before departure.
1. At Home testing (Recommended)
You can order Lateral Flow Tests for home delivery online.
2. Asymptomatic Testing Site (ATS) testing
Alternatively, you can go to an ATS to take your test. Find a test site on this website. Apply filters under the heading “test site for people without symptoms”. You will need to book an appointment.
3. Lateral Flow Test - Collect
Another option is to visit a Test Collect Site or pharmacy to collect your Lateral Flow Tests for self-testing.
If you live in England, you can see your vaccination status via the NHS App.
Please note the ‘NHS App’ is different to the ‘NHS COVID-19’ app.
● If you have been vaccinated against COVID-19, you can show your certification on the NHS app when boarding the coach
● On the NHS App select “Get your NHS COVID pass” then select “Domestic”” This will then show the date of both your vaccinations.
● In order to use the NHS App you must be registered with a GP in England and over 16 years of age.
● Keep in mind you will need to download and register for the NHS App, prove your identity and check your vaccination status BEFORE travelling. This process may take up to 7 days, so we recommend you do this as soon as possible before travelling, however on average this is completed in a quicker time frame.here to edit.