The training is provided to ensure that everyone who attends a match at the Abbey Stadium will do so with the knowledge that everything is in place to ensure that their safety and well being is the priority.
The staff and stewards regularly undertake first aid training in the areas listed below
- First aid, the recovery position, CPR and Automated external defibrillator use
- The aims of first aid are to preserve life, prevent harm, and promote recovery.
- In first aid, ABC stands for airway, breathing, and circulation.
- The recovery position helps minimize further injury.
- CPR stands for cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Cambridge United would like to thank Simon Butler for providing the training and the stewards for attending this very important training session.