PRESENT: Andrew Stephen (Chairman), Dave Matthew-Jones, Margaret Pearson, Frank Pearson (Secretary), Paul Moffat, Colin Proctor, Nigel Browne, Terry Wilby, Carl Badcock, Gina Heath, Robert Osbourn, Ben Phillips, Martin Chapman and Alex Nix.
The following is an abbreviated copy of the Minutes:
Apologies for Absence
Leanne Huff, Emma Smith
The minutes were accepted as read. There were no matters arising.
Terry: Membership now stands at 322 including 69 new members: 32 adults,15 life, 5 over 65s and 17 young adults. 100 x £10 vouchers have been sent out but only 17 redeemed. Need to set deadline of 31st July then re-allocate or find other use.
Paul shared the accounts on-screen having circulated them beforehand. Still looking to open a new account as Cooperative Bank in Cambridge is shut.
Dave spoke of the need to show Coconut’s funds separately as Lottery already is.
Gina said they are waiting for Fixture List to come out before fixing Legends’ reunion date. An A3 scanner will cost £300. Paul will order one.
Report sent out . Relaunch planned. Dave, Nigel and Brian Thorby oversee the day-to-day running of the Lottery and should be regarded as a CFU sub-committee.
We are still awaiting a response from Ian Mather to my letter. Dave explained that Ian is currently away.
The security issues need to be addressed.
Andrew to follow up with Ian Mather.
Dave had already circulated a 3 page report. Topics included Fan Led Review, Fair Game, monthly inter –club FED meetings, diversity, inclusion, follow-up of Mosque visit, planning for steward training, update on scoreboards and the return of volunteers.
Planning for AGM
A show of hands’ vote on Ben’s nomination as FED gave approval to his being able to stand. With new members on the Trust Board, it is important that Board Members know the rules.
A second vote held via e-mail resulted in the decision not to charge non-members entry to AGM.
We must re-advertise change of date, especially if Mark Bonner is coming.
Dave will ask Mark Bonner his availability on or after 19th July.
These should make us more efficient and ensure everyone on Trust Board has some involvement.
Events (including AGM) Emma, Terry, Robert and Ben. Face-to-face meetings are possible.
Membership –needs to be set up
Diversity – needs to be set up
Gina: It could be used to sell/exchange old programmes.
Frank: Thanks for sending reports separately rather than in threads.
Andrew: If asking a question via e-mail, please give a cut-off date for replies.
Colin: We used to have name badges. Some thought CFU T shirts might be better.
Dave: Fan led review is underway. Watch this space. CUFC is part of Fair Game initiative. FSA have a similar brief and are looking for a collective voice.
Date of Next Meeting: Monday 12th July at 7 pm on Zoom.
The meeting closed at 8.21pm.