The CFU SGM is on for Tuesday 27th August 2019 , 7:30pm in the Dublin Suite at CUFC.The Agenda for the SGM will be as follows:
1. Chairman’s Welcome and Introduction
2. Presentation by CFU Vice Chair, Nigel Pearce, on the proposal and the actions which have been taken by the Trust Board since the meeting was called.
3. A presentation on the case for accepting the offer.
4. A presentation on the case for refusing the offer.
5. Questions from the floor.
6. Voting on the proposal.
7. Declaration of the result.
People coming to the meeting will be checked against a list of CFU members on 12th August 2019 and given a voting slip. If you have been nominated for proxy voting you will be given an additional voting slip(s).
At the appropriate time you will have to decide whether to Accept or Reject the proposal, and mark your voting slip(s) accordingly and deposit the slips in the votes box.
Votes will be counted by CFU Secretary Frank Pearson (he is not eligible to vote).
A reminder that only people who were CFU members on 12th August 2019 are eligible to vote.