CFU are offering an enhanced version with 360° view, Audiotrak and Smellivision.
360° view will allow you to:
- Watch the traffic jam on Newmarket Road,
- See what the cows are doing on Coldham’s Common,
- Have occasional blanks as people pass by:
- Leave early to beat the rush at the bar at half time
- Leave early to beat the rush at the end
- Food break
- Toilet break
- The “I’m not putting up with any more of this rubbish” people.
- That family whose kids are always wanting more to eat then leave most of the food behind,
- The toddler crying at their first ever match that wants to go home
- The bloke behind who is always moaning about the players not being as good as those from the past,
- Occasional soundbites from Johnno/Doug or the away commentary team,
- The tinny sound from headphones of someone listening to the radio,
- The person to the left who always shouts out what the manager should be doing,
- The group of girls who keep talking about anything but football,
- The group of youths to the right who keep trying to start a chant but stop at the swear words because their parents are there.
- Bacon and onions from the food outlets,
- Strong perfume mix from the group of girls,
- B.O. of the person 2 rows in front who is wearing his lucky “never been washed” shirt,
- Depending on the wind direction either the manure from the allotments or the indescribable smell of the NRE urinals.
All this can be delivered to your very own inbox for only £9.99 (+ P & P of £29.99)