Can you answer them?
Why not buy a programme to try the quiz at each home match?
1. United paid a record £192,000 to Luton Town for who?
2. Which long running football TV show started this week in 1964?
3. Before today how many times have United played Luton in the last 7 seasons?
4. New U’s signing Medy Elito is a youth product of which League 2 club?
5. Which product of United’s youth scheme played 12 matches for Wednesday in 2011?
6. Which two grounds did Carlisle United use for home games when Brunton Park was flooded last season?
7. This week in 1970 the U’s played their first Football League match, a 1-1 draw with Lincoln City. Who was the scorer of United’s first ever goal in the Football League?
8. What is the name of Barnet’s home ground?
9. Which former U’s skipper finished his League career at Barnet in 2009?
10. Which current U’s player once scored the winning goal in the Scottish League Cup Final?
Answers below -
1. Steve Claridge
2. Match of the Day
3. 11 times
5. Michael Morrison
6. Ewood Park and Deepdale
7. Colin Meldrum
8. The Hive
9. Micah Hyde
10. Connor Newton