Once we had completed the work inside - painting, installing kick boards and new kitchen units. It rained and
did it rain. Water poured through the roof into dustbins. A new roof was fitted and we thought everything was good.
So we moved the items at the back of building and found out that the building in places was not in good repair. Holes in the back walls were given a temporary repair to avoid further damage.
Last week we finally completed the repairs and made them permanent by installing dibond sheets over the back.
We have had Fallon and Stringer, we have had Dublin and Taylor, we have had Butler and Benjamin but now we have Giac and Mick.
What was planned to take several days took only a short time to do when they got together and put their heads together.
It took no longer than for me to make a cup of tea to complete the repair. The dynamic duo had done it in super fast time