Redevelopment Update from Ed Skeates
I wanted to let you know that we have had a high and extremely positive response so far to them, with over 1,300 comments.
They show that:
- 76% of those who responded are positive about the proposals
Those who feel positive believe these proposals principally meet a clear need; provide something for all and are high quality
- Those who felt negative were most concerned about traffic; the impact of the proposals on the transport network; and new housing development at Trumpington
Over the coming months we will:
- Gather more comments and thoughts: the more information we get at this stage of the project, the better we believe the project outcomes will be.
- Review and where necessary re-draft the proposals: to reflect feedback.
- Publish updated plans: we will let you know as soon as we’ve done that.
In the meantime, the consultation website remains open for commentsEdward Skeates
Grosvenor Britain & Ireland