Grimsby Town Football Club is a professional association football club based in the seaside town of Cleethorpes, North East Lincolnshire, England.
See link for details of how to the ground
- Coaches are advised to turn off Grimsby Road via Tiverton Street to be parked conveniently along Harrington Street
- Entry for away fans is via Harrington Street - If any supporters are collecting tickets, the ticket office is the other side of the stadium and is a 5 minute walk around the houses - literally! So its advisable to collect nice and early before making your way round.
- Street parking only unless you use the NCP's in Cleethorpes - the later you arrive the further you'll be away from the ground. There are a couple of disabled parking bays on Harrington Street on a 'First come first served' basis and tend to be taken before the turnstiles open.
- Pubs - Waves is generally the pub in Cleethorpes for away fans and is located opposite the entrance to the pier and a 5 minute walk from Cleethorpes Train Station/15 minutes from the ground. The Blundell Hotel outside of the ground is no longer an away pub and is home fans only.
- Turnstiles will open at 1:30pm as will both of the bars and catering outlets in the away end. The away bars do also sell '2 pinters'.
- If fans fancy fish and chips, GR8 white on Grimsby Road is recommended or if they fancy a sit down before/after the game its Steels in the Market Place. - Very apt with it being a Good Friday game.
- There are a couple of cash machines on Grimsby Road both before and after the ground as well as plenty around St Peters Avenue in Cleethorpes.
For tickets see below
For the official coach travel