The CFU AGM will be held at 7.30pm on Tuesday 8th May 2018, in the 8Build Loune at the Abbey Stadium, Newmarket Road, Cambridge. In addition to the business meeting, we hope to have guests from Cambridge United FC for a question and answer session.
Only CFU Members in good standing on Tuesday 1st May 2018 will be entitled to take part in elections and other formal business. However, non-members will be welcome to attend as observers. CFU members will be sent all relevant papers and nomination forms, very shortly.
1. Welcome (Robert Osbourn, Chairman)
2. Apologies for absence
3. Minutes of CFU AGM held on 20th March 2017
4. Review of the Year (Robert Osbourn)
5. Membership Report (Terry Wilby)
6. Treasurer's Report (James Taylor)
Report on revenue account / balance sheet
Appointment of financial examiners / declaration
7. Election of CFU Trust Board
Members continuing: John Bilboa, Nigel Browne, Martin Chapman, Dave Matthews- Jones, Pat Morgan, Margaret Pearson, James Taylor, Brian Thorby, Terry Wilby
Members who resigned during the year: Tim Christopher, Dom Baldock
Members standing down, by rotation, willing to continue: Carol Looker, Robert Osbourn, Colin Proctor. Not continuing: Dave Doggett
Members nominated for election to the Trust Board: Joy Childs, Nigel Pearce, Andrew Stephen
8. Fans Elected Director Report (Dave Matthews-Jones)
9. Election of Fans Elected Director
10. 100 Years of Coconuts Report (Pat Morgan)
11. CUFC Lottery Report (Brian Thorby)
12. Adoption of Documents
a. “What is Cambridge Fans United? What does it do and how does it do it?” – a statement of CFU’s history; current role, structure, aims and objectives (Nigel Pearce).
- Updated document “Cambridge Fans United – Rules for a Supporters Community Mutual” (Terry Wilby). The document can be viewed on the website and hard copies will be available at the meeting.
13. Next 12 months for CFU
- Engaging with and representing Cambridge United supporters
- Continuing to work to improve matchday experiences
- Working closely together to achieve all round success at Cambridge United