Your feedback will be used by the Greater Cambridge City Deal to help shape and improve the approach, which was approved in principle by the Executive Board in June.
Final recommendations are due to be considered in January 2017.
Have your say
We would like to know what you think about the plan, how you think this might affect you or motivate you to change your mode of transport when travelling in Cambridge.
While the combination of measures has been agreed, we are keen to hear any issues or concerns you may have about any particular elements.
This is a preliminary period of engagement and further consultation on specific elements of the package is planned in due course.
You can have your say in a number of different ways:
- Complete the online questionnaire
- Pick-up a leaflet and questionnaire from a local community hub from the end of week commencing 11 July. You can find the list of locations here (PDF, 204KB)
- Book a telephone chat or take part in a web chat. See available times.
- Attend a local event or exhibition
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01223 699906
- Respond on Facebook and Twitter
(It costs just 20 pounds to join CFU and your membership makes a difference) CFU.
CUFC Lottery supporting CRY click here www.play2winlottery.co.uk/bull-cry.html