Under FIFA’s regulations on working with intermediaries, introduced on 1 April 2015,
The FA is required to annually publish details of the following:
- The total payments made by clubs to registered intermediaries
- The single transaction(s) in which each registered intermediary was involved
Statistics released by the Football Association show the U’s spent £48,930 on intermediary and agents’ fees between February 1, 2018 and January 31, 2019.
- The figure has gone up from last year’s total spend of £42,449.
- United were eighth highest spenders in the League Town, with Northampton Town leading the way with a net total of £92,125
- United paid seven agents during this period.
PLEASE NOTE: *Payments included in these figures may have been made in respect of transactions entered into prior to the first date of the reporting period. The total payment figure per club will, therefore, not necessarily relate directly to those transactions listed involving a registered intermediary for the same period.
See more information by clicking here http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/policies/intermediaries/intermediaries-transactions?fbclid=IwAR0MXt6lvjW9kr7UoDdSMAT-aYIAuYsydpdvOLTCrr3_reX8xjAgH3MN0_g
To see the full of payments by club see the following link
This information has been made publicly available in accordance with the requirements of the FIFA Regulations on Working with Intermediaries and The FA Regulations on Working with Intermediaries.
The information has been included in good faith for football regulatory purposes only and no undertaking, representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to its accuracy, reliability or completeness.
We cannot guarantee that any information displayed has not been changed or modified through malicious attacks or “hacking”.