Midweek Fund Raising Fishing Match 18th September 2019
Maximum entry of 24 anglers, payment required with booking form, first come first serve basis (24 PEGS AVAILABLE)
Total entry fee including full English breakfast & peg fee is £30.00 payable in advance Cash or cheque.
Please make cheques payable to Cambridge Charity Fund Raisers
- Wednesday 18th September 2019 Magpie Lake, Pidley, draw 8.45am Fishing 10am–4pm
- Vehicles left at owners’ own risk
- Fish from designated platforms only
- No braided main lines or hook lengths
- No leadcore
- No floating baits
- No fixed or bolt rigs
- No unwanted bait to be discarded into the lakes after fishing
- In-line method feeders allowed (GURU X safe feeders allowed)
- Strictly Barbless hooks only maximum size 10
- 2kg ground bait only
- 16m Pole Limit
- Boilies for hook bait only
- All litter to be taken home
- Minimum of 3 keep nets for all matches from April-October and 2 from November-to the end of March
- All nets dipped and laid out behind your peg to dry DO NOT PLACE INTO LAKES DIRECTLY AFTER DIPPING
- All nets can be placed into the lake 15 minutes before a match starts
- Anglers must rotate all fish between the 3 nets to achieve an even weight
Application Form can be printed off via the download file attached
Payment by cash or cheque £30.00
Cheques made payable to
CAMBRIDGE CHARITY FUND RAISERS
CLOSING DATE FOR RETURN OF ENTRY FORMS 20th August 2019.
BE CAREFUL BE SAFE
Cambridge Charity Fund Raisers and Cambridge United FC accept no liability for any loss, accidents, damage, or welfare of anglers taking part in events,
The access roads, banks, fences, lakes and other structures adjacent to the fisheries CCFR and CUFC use are owned by others.
CCFR and CUFC have no influence over the design or maintenance of the areas therefore anglers and guests enter the fisheries and take part in events at their own risk.
I am fully aware it is my responsibility to ensure my own safety and not the responsibility of Cambridge Charity Fund Raisers or Cambridge United FC
Ian Darler, The Abbey stadium, Newmarket Road, Cambridge, CB5 8LN or email email@example.com
(Closing date 20th August 2019)
Tel 07747781137 (before 7pm only)
The angler with the heaviest weight will be declared the winner, should a tie on weight occur the prize will be shared.
Prizes for 1st & 2nd place in each section 12 anglers per section + blind pairs section
In the event of any dispute the organiser’s decision will be final.
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE BEEN VERY LUCKY TO BE ALLOWED TO FISH THE ABOVE VENUE.
VARIOUS RULES APPLY TO THE LAKES PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE AWARE OF THEM, https://www.rookerywaters.co.uk FAILURE TO COMPLY COULD RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
NOTE ALL NETS MUST BE DIPPED AT ROOKERY WATERS IN THE TANKS PROVIDED PRIOR TO FISHING