The article was included in the programme earlier in the season
1.Will Norris-Not a regular in the team when I first arrived but always had a great work ethic and willingness to learn, really took his chance when he broke into the team and ended up getting a fully deserved move to the Championship with Wolves.
2.Richard Tait-Great guy on and off the pitch, always gave his all in training and on the pitch, went out his way to make people feel welcome at the club. Not to mention a really consistent performer in our promotion season.
3.Greg Taylor-Another really consistent player at the club, a main stay in the team in the promotion season and ever since. Really good left foot going forward, and a strong 1v1 defender.
4.Ian Miller-Captain courageous, a really good leader and talker on the pitch and set standards off it wanted things done properly in training and really helped drive the standards required to be successful.
5.Josh Coulson- Mr Cambridge, a club legend and rightly so, to stay at a club for 10 years takes some doing and that’s what he done. A brave defender strong in the air and, always willing to put his body on the line.
6. Tom Champion- Another great person to have in the dressing room, always bubbly and enthusiastic, hard working and was invaluable in the promotion season particularly with his hard work when we were out of possession.
7.Ryan Donaldson- Everyone’s hero after that free-kick at Wembley, a player that always turned it on the big games. Skillfull, energetic and a eye for a goal, a player I always enjoyed playing with.
8. Luke Berry-Will never look right in a Luton shirt, but cant forget the goals and performances for the club. Brave and ability to score goals from midfield.
9. Tom Elliot- Had all the attributes to be a very good striker, struggled for fitness for a lot of his time at the club, but when fit always one of the first names on the managers team sheet.
10. Kwesi Appiah-Probably the most gifted player I played with at the club, had great special awareness could play up top or just off the striker both to great effect, as well as being a very reliable finisher.
11. Harrison Dunk- A really consistent performer at the club, has the ability to beat full backs on the outside. Created a lot of goals with accurate crosses to the back post, and a great work ethic.