We hope it is not just the supporters who will aim to follow the charter but everyone who is involved with the club.
Customer care is also going to have it's place at the club from now on. There are service level targets being introduced and procedures implemented that should benefit all supporters going forwards.
If you have a question about the Fans' Charter please ask below and we will try to answer them by the end of the week (Sunday)
Cambridge United and CFU have launched a fans' charter.
A Cambridge United Fans' Charter has been drawn up to provide an "aspiration" for how fans should behave at matches.
The club and Cambridge Fans' United have worked together to create the document, which was unveiled at the club's open day yesterday.
The fans' charter will go alongside a customer charter which will be produced soon, setting out what fans can expect from the club.
Read more: http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Cambridge-United-Fans-8217-Charter-provides-code/story-27446138-detail/story.html#ixzz3gS4Qg800
We, the fans, want the Abbey Stadium to be a place where:
*We support the team for the full 90 minutes, whatever the performance or scoreline
*We encourage individuals and refrain from criticism
* We respect the opposition
* We generate a noisy and passionate atmosphere through the support of our team to overawe our opponents
* We contribute to a family-friendly environment
* We refrain from unacceptable abusive language aimed at officials or players of either team.
* We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind, at any time.
* We welcome new fans in a friendly and positive atmosphere.
* We encourage all supporters to abide by this fans' charter
Contact CFU | Join CFU | News | Join play2win Lottery
(It costs just 20 pounds to join and your membership makes a difference